Friday, January 27, 2012

2 funnies...



I had to drop Summer off at BYU yesterday for either 30 minutes, 45 minutes or 60 minutes.
Not sure which one it would be when I dropped her off.
So, it wasn't really enough time to shop someplace fun go to Cabela's to see the fish.
We ended up at Arctic Circle.
I chose the back booth by the playground.
Cole asked why and I told him that that was where my Dad always used to eat his lunch.
He asked why and I said that it was because you could see everything from that spot (the counter area, the dining room, the drive-thru) and Cole added:  the playground!
He sat there for a minute and then he said, "Mom, it's so cool how when you used to work here you could just take your break and play on the playground.  That would be so awesome!!"
yep, Cole, I totally did that.

Then he said, "Man, I hope when I grow up I marry someone who works at Arctic Circle so I can have her bring French Fries home for me to eat every single day!"
That's totally how it works, Cole.
I just had to laugh about the way his little mind works, but I will take it as a compliment...
He does believe that his own father married well...and he did.

I'm behind on my ROAK...and by behind, I mean that my mom is still feeding the masses without being asked (mostly) and I am doing all I can to keep ahead on the laundry at my house.  
But, the weekend is coming up and I will be ROAK-ing all weekend long. 
Watch out mom.

No comments: