Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cinnamon Roll Cake

Cinnamon Roll Cake...because I cannot stop talking about this.  Found on Pinterest.

3 c. flour
1/4 t. salt
1 c. sugar
4 t. baking powder
1 1/2 c. milk
2 eggs
2 t. vanilla
1/2 c. butter, melted

Topping:
1 c. butter, softened
1 c. brown sugar
2 T. flour
1 T. cinnamon

Mix everything together except for the butter.  Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9x13 pan.  For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined.  Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife.  Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes.

Glaze:
2 c. powdered sugar
5 T. milk
1 t. vanilla

While warm drizzle the glaze over the cake.

*I thought this sounded yummy, but I needed to take something to my visit teaching ladies.  So, got out the foil pans so I could give them away (I'm pretty sure the people that I gave them to will recycle.)  It was just the right size to make 3 loaf pans--2 to give away and 1 to eat all by myself.

No comments: